At MP Kelly Design and Construction, we are committed to providing the safest workplace possible for employees and clients alike. By establishing company safety policies, programs, and training, we ensure that every employee goes home safely.
Currently our EMR is .87 and we haven’t had a lost time accident in 12 years.
Safety Program Fundamentals include:
- Employment of a full time Loss Prevention Director; we do not outsource
- Weekly tool/jobsite documented inspections
- Conduct weekly “toolbox” talks
- Implementation of site-specific OSHA programs
- Supply and maintain proper PPE
- First Aid and C.P.R. training is made available for all employees
- Keep MSDS up to date and on site
- Provide safety training and continuing education for all employees
- Keep and Follow our written program
- Encourage employee ideas and participation in our safety program